New semester

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Sejahtera also Hello readers ,


     First paragraph , It's been a long time I didn't update my blog , I'm so sorry cause everyday I'm always busy .. I have a new semester . Yeayyy new semester , I'm not a secondary school student anymore . do not be suprised ok?  I'm cuntinued my studies at GiatMaraKL . That places so huge .The student is  sporting , kind and friendly..our teacher's are also nice to me and my friend. But all the student in GiatMara are 18 years old and above , me and my 3 friends are 16 years old . I hope my ambition and my hobbies will come true , there's a future ahead me .

      Second paragraph , I guess that's it..there's not much to update anymore..If I got a new story..I will update frequently,so don't forget to support and follow my blog.. I'll see you guys next time.

IG : Hazima_Hadz
Twitter : HazimaHadz





No comments :