My Story..........: )

Hi all Ima want to aplogise because Ima did't open blog just a month.If I open my blog I read a chatbox that so A lot Of comment,I want to say thanks because you Provide support but why no follow my blog,so weird.Ok do not angry that I Want to aplogise if there do wrong and wrong please forgive me.Ok we us back to the original story.In 3 March all school exam 1 after 1 month I get a result but my result not satisfactory,so I really sad my exam.Do not sad Ima We learn from mixtakes .But Yesterday my father so angry with me that my exam so satisfactory.teaching in the show we need to study hard, pray, listen to parents, and learn lessons that weak
So that story I want to story and follow me ok or comment or follow and comment ok.I want to aplogise because this story so short.:)

No comments :